NRCC and Selmer's Corona Task Force invite to a webinar series
We are in an extraordinary situation. The outbreak of the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and the subsequent measures adopted by various governments affects all of us; people's lives and health, workplaces and business operations.
In this webinar series, Selmer's expert lawyers will give specific advice and highlight the most relevant legal issues that companies face as a consequence of the virus outbreak.
FOR REGISTRATIONS: please contact Ksenia Borzenina at kb(at)nrcc.no
Date: Thursday 26 March 2020, time: 12 – 12.30
- What measures and restrictions can employers implement? Employer's right of management.
- How are sick leave, temporary lay-offs handled?
Date: Friday 27 March 2020, time: 12 – 12.30
Corona Contract Management
- What measures should you take to make sure that all contractual rights and remedies are correctly and timely invoked? Force majeure and contract renegotiation
Date: Monday 30 March 2020, time: 12 – 12.30
Crisis management and financial restructuring
- The board's responsibilities and liabilities under insolvency law
- Transactions structures for distressed m&a
Date: Tuesday 31 March 2020, time: 12 – 12.30
Covid 19 - good Governance
- The role and the involvement of the Board - Duties, responsibilities and liabilities
Selmer also have an extensive network of expert lawyers in all relevant jurisdictions prepared to assist with local law requirements and formalities.
Please get in touch with:
M: + 47 934 53 926
|Kine Bjelke Christophersen
M: + 47 906 50 658